Strategies to Successfully Implement Change to an Outcomes-Based Teacher Evaluation (AAC #1631)
Administrators will learn how to develop staff/leader/relationships, collect input from staff and utilize consensus-building strategies to yield positive change. The Danielson Teacher Evaluation model will be reviewed; administrator’s roles defined and participants will practice and be prepared to lead the changed process necessary to deliver the model effectively.
- Participants will understand relationship-building strategies that will yield staff respect and credibility for the administrator.
- Participants will know how to engage staff in a discussion to solicit their input, buy-in and commitment to change to an outcome-based teacher evaluation system.
- Participants will understand the Danielson outcomes-based teacher evaluation model.
- Participants will know their roles in the Danielson outcomes-based teacher evaluation model.
- Participants will have experience using the Danielson outcomes-based teacher evaluation model.