Building and Supporting Leadership Among Your Team (AAC #1783)
This course is designed to equip you with strategies to enable you to build and support leadership among your team. The success of the team ensures the success of the organization. Key areas addressed in the workshop included creating a clear and specific vision for the organization, using date for making wise decisions, managing the timing of key decisions in the best interests of the organization, and effectively communicating key messages in the best interest of the organization. Participants will prepare and implement an action plan to build these outcomes into their organizational work.
- Participants will be able to design a clear and specific focus and vision for staff and students, who will synthesize this vision, along with their strengths and style, into increased organizational productivity.
- Participants will be able to evaluate and synthesize data and organizational strengths to improve results.
- Participants will be able to assess the organization to determine the right timing for specific changes.
- Participants will be able to lead teams more effectively by communicating messages that are simple, sticky and shareable.
- Participants will be able to prepare and implement an action plan to implement the key outcomes of this Academy.