The 2018-2019 Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File is available!
All Illinois School Districts are working to comply with the requirements of education reforms. The Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) has worked to provide support via the Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File. This program gives districts a method of managing district positions aligned to local qualifications, teacher's credentials, and performance ratings. The program compiles this local data and creates reports needed to comply with Senate Bill 7. The 2018-2019 file has been enhanced with updates in response to user ideas. Recent updates include:
- Four podcasts - overview, transition data, sorting data within the program, and optional merge letter process.
- Method to filter teachers on or off evaluation cycle.
- Tracking of the evaluator name and evaluator’s IEIN.
- Expanded license endorsements and content specific endorsements.
- Ability to sort lists of data within the program.
- Only one notification letter per teacher (rather than one for current and more for other eligible positions).
- New report for creating your own merge letters or exporting data for other purposes.
This software was originally reviewed by the Senate Bill 7 teams from the Illinois Federation of Teachers (IFT) and the Illinois Education Association (IEA). The 2018-2019 version of this software builds on the knowledge gained from hundreds of users.
The 2018-2019 IASA Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File is ready for you to purchase and downloadpurchase and download. The access request form can be completed below or by visiting http://www.iasasurveys.orghttp://www.iasasurveys.org. The cost of using this software has never increased and the annual licensing fee will be $275 for members and $550 for non-members.
Please note that previous versions of the IASA Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File are no longer supported. Also, the service method for the will be via email only.