All Illinois School Districts are working to comply with the requirements of education reforms. The Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) has worked to provide support via the Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File. This program gives districts a method of managing district positions aligned to local qualifications, teacher's credentials and performance ratings. The program compiles this local data and creates reports needed to comply with Senate Bill 7 and related laws since the passage of SB7.
New updates and enhancements to the 2020-2021 file include:
- Addes list of resources.
- Added columns for another year of summative evaluation ratings.
- Additional license and content specific endorsements.
- Overall improvements and customer shared bugs and needed fixes.
This software was originally reviewed by the Senate Bill 7 teams from the Illinois Federation of Teachers (IFT) and the Illinois Education Association (IEA). The 2020-2021 version of this software builds on the knowledge gained from hundreds of users.
Click here to purchase and download. The cost of using this software has never increased and the annual licensing fee will be $275 for members and $550 for non-members. The access request form can be submitted by visiting http://www.iasasurveys.org.
Please note that previous versions of the IASA Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File are no longer supported. Also, the service method will be via email only.
Also, don't forget about these updates over the past few years:
- Website allows you to retrieve your user name and reset your password without assistance after the initial directions email is sent to you.
- Track both the Joint Committee Override and the new (SB 1213) Appeal Process Override.
- Four podcasts - overview, transition data, sorting data within the program, and optional merge letter process.
- Method to filter teachers on or off evaluation cycle.
- Tracking of the evaluator name and evaluator's IEIN.
- Expanded license endorsements and content specific endorsements.
- Ability to sort lists of data within the program.
- Only one notification letter per teacher (rather than one for current and more for other eligible positions).
- New report for creating your own merge letters or exporting data for other purposes.