Administrators' Academy Course Descriptions
The IASA School of Professional Development offers a series of courses tied to the ISLLC Administrative Standards and approved for Illinois Administrators' Academy Credit. These courses can be used to fulfill the administrator certificate renewal requirements. If an administrator completes more than one AAC course during the school year, the hours earned will count as Professional Development hours. The courses provided by the Illinois Association of School Administrators can be scheduled in your area by contacting your Region Director, Professional Development Committee Representative of by contacting IASA directly.
Please access the links below for additional information on each academy.
Teacher/Administrator Evaluator Retraining
- Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Teacher Evaluators (AA 1448)
- Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Teacher Evaluators (AA 1451)
- Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Teacher Evaluators (AA 1452)
- Gathering Evidence During Observations and Conferencing Using the Danielson Model (AA 1801)
- Principal Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Principal Evaluataors (AA 1865)
- Teacher and Administrator Evaluator Retraining: Student Growth (AA #3000, #3001, #3002)