The Power of Positive Leadership - AA #3730
While leaders always need to display positive leadership, in our current situation it is crucial!
Presented by Dr. Kelly Stewart and Dr. Jim Rosborg, both certified POPL trainers
The research is clear. Being a positive leader is not just a nice way to lead. It’s the way to lead if you want to build a great culture, unite your organization in the face of change and adversity, develop a connected and committed team and achieve superior goals. Great leaders understand that to succeed, you succeed with people–and this training shows you how. You’ll learn skills to enhance your leadership capability and leave with a practical action plan to bring out the best in yourself and your team.
Some actual participants’ comments:
- Kelly was knowledgeable and did a good job of attempting to make a zoom admin academy interactive.
- Great way to calibrate after the spring semester as we look forward to next year.
- Wonderful day of learning! I am going to buy Jon Gordon's book tonight!
- I loved all the interaction even if we were virtual!! I hope I can make my virtual meetings as engaging. Thank you!
- The break-out sessions were beneficial to the value of this Academy.
- This was a wonderful experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the content!
- I very much appreciate the way Dr. Stewart made this Academy practical. I can take the ideas I learned from today and apply them tomorrow. Secondly, and maybe even more important, I appreciate the time spent on reflection. I don't do enough of this.
- I was very skeptical about how this would work over Zoom. Kelly's positive attitude really kept the day light, fun, impactful, and entertaining. Excellent workshop!
- Great AA. Dr. Stewart does an outstanding job.
- The academy was wonderful. I really liked the presenter. She was really good.
- Kelly Stewart was very knowledgeable and passionate about this subject. Having multiple breakout sessions with a variety of different people kept me engaged throughout the day. It was a worthwhile and relevant workshop which I believe will contribute to me becoming a better leader.
- I loved that this was led by a practitioner of education. Loved the approach and understanding of someone who has been in our shoes.