IASA School for Advanced Leadership (AAC #1774)
This unique learning opportunity will engage participants in a cohort experience and is focused on "Technical and Adaptive" Change LeadershipSkills, Systems Development and Understanding, Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Alignment Governance and Working Effectively with
Boards of Education, and Talent Management and Developing People. The second year consists of 4 two days weekends that provide 32 hours of
- Participants will be able to understand and apply technical/adaptive leadership skills to their individual district growth plans.
- Participants will be able to utilize systems to develop sustainable change for their district.
- Participants will be able to align Curriculum/Instruction/Assessment to insure student learning and school accountability.
- Participants will be able to improve governance by working effectively with their Boards.
- Participants will be able to develop a capacity of people within their organization to maximize talent and the allocation human resources.\